Drink Driving .org
Drink Driving in the UK

Useful Contacts

DVLA - Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency

Driver Licensing Enquiries

Tel: 0300 790 6801

Monday to Friday: 8am to 7pm

Saturday: 8am to 2pm

DVLA drivers’ medical enquiries

Telephone: 0300 790 6806

Monday to Friday: 8am to 5:30pm

Saturday: 8am to 1pm

Find other DVLA department contact details here.

DFT - Department for Transport

Department for Transport,
Great Minster House,
33 Horseferry Road,

Tel: 0300 330 3000

Online Contact Form

HM Courts & Tribunals Service

The HM Courts & Tribunals Service is responsible for the administration of criminal, civil and family courts and tribunals in England and Wales.

Find contact details of Criminal Courts in your area

CPS - The Crown Prosecution Service

Rose Court,
2 Southwark Bridge,

Tel: 020 3357 0899

You can contact the CPS public enquiry help-desk via the address or number above. They do not provide legal advice but can provide general information on the CPS and advice on who to contact.

IOPC - Independent Office for Police Conduct

PO Box 473,
M33 0BW

Tel: 0300 020 0096

You can call the information line above from Mon to Fri between the hours of 9am and 5pm for information about making a complaint against the police.

BRAKE - the road safety charity

Brake is a national road safety charity that promotes road safety awareness, safe and sustainable road use, and effective road safety policies. They also provide support to people bereaved or seriously injured in road crashes and their carers.

Brake helpline for road crash victims: 0808 8000 401

Help line open Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm

Help line provides support for:

  • People affected by bereavement or serious injury resulting from road traffic accidents
  • Carers of those affected by bereavement or serious injury resulting from road traffic accidents
  • Professionals such as police officers, teachers and health workers who need advice about how to help people affected

Drug Driving

An overview of the drug driving laws, limits, penalties and procedures in the uk.

Top of Page