Information collection and use
- Drinkdriving.org may collect personal identifying information such as your name, address, email and telephone number when you choose to sign up and advertise with us, when you use certain Drinkdriving.org services such as the forums and when you contact us using any service we provide. We can only collect this data if you yourself provide it to us.
- All information we collect is stored on our security hardened servers that are pro-actively managed and updated regularly. Our servers utilise the latest data protection hardware and software for enhanced security.
- Drinkdriving.org does not collect or store any payment details such as credit or debit card numbers, we use a third party payment processing service for this.
- Drinkdriving.org uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfil your requests for products and/or services, to improve our services, to contact you, to conduct research and to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Drinkdriving.org will never sell or rent any personally identifiable information you may provide to us to anyone.
Drinkdriving.org may send any personally identifiable information you may provide to us to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide any product or service you have requested via our web site
- We need to send the information to any company or organisation that work on behalf of or alongside Drinkdriving.org to provide a product or service to you (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use any personally identifiable information provided to them beyond what is necessary to assist us)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or to any other legitimate request by authorities to which we are legally obligated to comply.
Posting to publicly accessible areas or Drinkdriving.org
- A publicly accessible area is any area of Drinkdriving.org that is accessible by the general public and may be indexed by search engines such as Google.
- You should exercise caution if you choose to disclose any personally identifiable information in a publicly accessible area. Remember that this information may remain indefinitely in the public domain.
- You are solely responsible for any personally identifiable information that you disclose and disseminate to publicly accessible areas.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees and/or partners who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs correctly.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with our legal obligations to protect any personal identifiable information you may provide us with.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads to you when you visit our web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web site's in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and in order to to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
On certain pages of this web site, relevant Google advertisements are displayed to users.
- Google uses the Double-click DART cookie which enables advertisements to be served based on users visits to Drinkdriving.org and other web sites on the Internet.
Drinkdriving.org uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use our web site. Cookies are used to collect data in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the web site (including your IP address) is sent to Google. This information is then used to evaluate use of our web site and compile statistical reports in order to help us optimise the web site for end users.
Drinkdriving.org will never (and will not allow any third party) to use this statistical analytics tool to track or collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our web site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither Drinkdriving.org or Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of any computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this web site with any personally identifiable information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
Cookies - Further Information
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that develops standards and guidelines to support online processes. It has produced a series of web pages that explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.
If you have any questions then please contact us.