SP30 Car Insurance Quotes

Affordable insurance with speeding endorsements

Compare insurance quotes from specialist convicted driver insurance providers

  • All speeding related convictions covered (SP10, SP20, SP30, SP40 & SP50)
  • All levels of cover including third party, third party fire & theft and fully comprehensive
  • Affordable insurance policies with flexible payment options
  • Insurers compete to offer you the cheapest quote they can

Let insurance companies compete to offer you their best deal on your motor insurance!

Car insurance with an SP30 speeding conviction

If you have an SP30 endorsement on your driving licence for exceeding the speed limit on a public road you will likely see an increase in the price you pay for insurance.

Compare insurance quotes from companies & brokers who specialise in insuring drivers with convictions such as speeding by clicking the 'get quotes' button above.

How long does an SP30 stay on your driving licence?

An SP30 speeding conviction endorsement will remain on your driving licence for a period of 4 years beginning from the date the speeding offence was committed.

How long do I need to declare an SP30 to insurers?

You must declare your SP30 speeding endorsement to insurers for a period of 5 years beginning from the date the speeding offence was committed.

National Speed Awareness Course

You may be offered the chance to take a speed awareness course as an alternative to receiving penalty points.

Police forces throughout the UK have their own criteria for assessing a drivers eligibility to attend the course.

You can only be offered the chance to attend the speed awareness course if you have not completed one within the last 3 years.

The police will notify you if you are eligible to attend a speed awareness course in your area.

SP30 Speeding Penalties

The minimum fixed penalty for speeding is 3 penalty points and £100 fine. If your case goes to court you could receive 3-6 penalty points and a fine up to £1,000 (or a fine of up to £2,500 if driving on a motorway).

You could also be given a driving disqualification if your case goes to court.